-->

Sunday 18 November 2012

The cold wind blows right through my bones

traffic people 1Traffic People Swallow DressTraffic People 4OASAP wedge bootsTraffic People 3Traffic People Head Shot
Swallow print dress*: Traffic People
Eiffel tower belt: ASOS
Tights: Primark
Peep toe wedge boots*: OASAP

So this is a bit different to what I would probably normally wear but when Traffic People got in touch with me to see if I’d like to feature one of their A/W pieces on here I couldn’t resist this dress. I instantly fell in love with the swallow print & the turtle neck. I don’t think the length is the most flattering on me, oh how I wish my legs were longer sometimes, but I think it’s a great A/W piece that I will be trying my hardest to rock while the weather is turning colder. Come the warmer months though, I might have to do a DIY jobby & shorten it as I think I will maybe get more wear out of it like that. But for now, I am going to try & stick with the midi length! :) What do you think of longer dresses/skirts?
The boots are also a new edition to my wardrobe. Not the most Winter appropriate as they are peep toe, but they are amazing none the less, & so, so comfy! They come in a few different colours too! Check them out here>link
You can follow me on instagram, username: @effiesmakeupbox
twitter // lookbook //asos ff

29 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous Effie! Your style is so effortlessly cool - Give me your wardrobe!x



    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the print on ur dress and im such a big fan of longer dresses and skirts, i think it flatters me more then shorter stuff haha i don't think you should make this dress short though, maybe just take a little bit off the bottom and still keep it midi :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous dress! Looks lovely on you and I'm always jealous of your hair.

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is stunning. The neckline and length are fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really your turtle-neck dress but i still think you should go ahead and shorten it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're just incredibly fabulous lady <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous dress ! I absolutely love your hair x

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a nice dress... only you could pull that off!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful dress, you look lovely. Love that neckline to. xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks amazing on you! I love your shoes xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh the dress is beautiful!! Looks amazing on you too! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really not sure how many people would be able to pull this dress off, but you really really do. The design is stunning, and you look awesome (as always!) xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  13. You really pull of this dress really well! I love the print and the caps on the wedges!

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great, I love that belt and those boots

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing dress xx

    Whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look perfect,
    welcom in my fav on my blog :)
    x

    http://enwellove.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your belt. Cant believe iv only just found your blog!! Just followed on blog loving

    Over on my blog I am having a Selfridges Lucky bag give away - check it out here:

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/selfridges-lucky-bag-give-away.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love your hair colour x

    ReplyDelete
  19. love these boots :)

    thatgirlslife.blog.cz

    ReplyDelete
  20. your hair is so amazingly beautiful! <3

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. you are so beautiful. love this dress

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thats a great outfit & I absolutely love your hair

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful, beautiful dress! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. stunning! http://sweatersandjumpers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete